Magazinos considers the protection of your personal information a top
priority. Our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of
information collected from you is subject to the laws of UK.
- We are responsible only for the personal information under our control. But if the content
provided by our service has content or web links that lead to illegal or adult oriented information,
we are not by any litigation responsible for it as we do not control or monitor the content or the
privacy practices of magazines and other websites.
- While requesting or publishing content through Magazinos, you will be requested to
authenticate details about your name, email address etc. Of course, you have the freedom to
select your user name and choose to disclose or not disclose optional information about you.
- While making a purchase, Magazinos will ask you for more information to complete the
process and this information will be stored in your account until you seek our help to remove
them. Other information may include email addresses, passwords, billing addresses, subscription
details, personal information etc.
- Magazinos holds the right to store information regarding your usage of the service and may
share these with third parties including publishers.
- Your user account is protected by a password selected by you.
- We will disclose your personal information, only with your consent and not otherwise, unless
demanded by law.
- We collect personal information by fair and lawful means. And such collected information
serves only limited purposes, like meeting the demands of Magazinos’s user profile as set out in
our company policy.
- We protect your personal information by security safeguards depending on the sensitivity of the
information collected. Financial data or billing information is treated with ultimate concern and